Wednesday 6 June 2007

Little pleasures in life

Yes, this will apparently be an offensive blog. Oh and rude as well. No cows will be sacred, no faces covered and no names unspoken. Everything is game. Having said that, nothing will be done with the intention to offend, it's just that it is about time people stop taking themselves seriously. Lighten up!
In order to make it easier for people, well, see for yourselves. I've been wondering around the office this afternoon with this little bag in my hand, giggling and asking people: "Would you like some ding-dong?" Mixed nuts!
I know, I know, I'm walking the thin line of childish vs. child-like. Still, free entertainment in a London office space, even if just for a few minutes!

6 comments:

FKJ said...

have HAD my fill of cashews, thanks.

Decline of Civilisation said...

yes, totty. I didn't expect you to have ding dong,i know you don't like ding dongs... :)

Lady V said...

Sometimes I wish i still worked in an office. not allowed to do that in the British Library. Although, hmm, a thought....

Anonymous said...

i've just had something WORSE than a ding dong


had a TRONKY.

it really is vile. and a very unfortunate name for a chocolate bar. it's look like a long turd.


my mother arrives tomorrow. someone. help. get me a tronky. even a ding dong.

Decline of Civilisation said...

A tronky????? i WANT A TRONKY!!!
that's even better than a ding dong.... can u buy me one, pleeeaaaase!!!

bogart said...

and guess what? googling about I found this! with a full revue of tronky
A blog about candy, things made with sugar, things made with chocolate, you get the idea ... open your mouth, expand your mind

here