Sunday 10 June 2007

Highway code

This entry is prompted by Roman Totty's (aka Pod) comment on my little happy poem (below: The inside of my head), which alerted me to the fact that some of you might be kinda freaked out by my entries or might vomit after incidentally ingesting my writing.

So, if you are reading my blog, please sign the following agreement:
I, _______________ subject myself willingly to mental punishment inflicted upon me by reading Decline of civilisation's blog.

Sign here____________________ and date here _________________
Once signed, please stamp (any stamp will do, if you have a giraffe stamp even better) and post to:
The International Ministry for the Waste of Time
Rue de la Plue
Brussels
Belgium

5 comments:

FKJ said...

i refuse to sign

i refuse to abide

i refuse to take back my er

i will keep frequenting your blog regularly

and waste my time, conscious of doing so

and won't ask about your moniker

"queen of mango"

you f***** weirdo!
so take that!

bogart said...

you two seem to be match made in heaven or hell!

Decline of Civilisation said...

Oh, Pod is just my kind of commentator!!! Sicily is right. I think we have a hellish bond. Muhaha, muhahaha!

albeo said...

er...

Anonymous said...

Dear Decline, I tried to download and sign, but the postperson didn't know any place called Belgium.