Monday 25 June 2007

A Jewish Confession

Forgive me reader, for I have sinned. It's been over a week since my last post. Since then, I have committed the mortal sin of travelling to Colombia and breaking my laptop, both of which led me down the evil path to negligence. Yada, yada... Now! Give me my punishment! Anyone can participate in naming the sort of punishment. I will decide which one to fulfill, based on its originality. And speaking of originality (or lack of?), yes, I wrote the Inside of my Head. I'll accept extra punishment for that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

not so interested in punishing did. rather expect your flat chest to have swollen to a double DD with sacks of colombia's finest.

Decline of Civilisation said...

Oi! I have tits! in fact, nice tits. Colombia's finest had to be left behind. That's because i'm not interested in lesbian jail stories. and i don't really like stripes.

Anonymous said...

you're quite boring really, aren't you. well you're good with maude. s'ppose that's somethin'

albeo said...

Punishment: next year you are coming to Glastonbury with us. You may think it's not a punishment, given how happy we all look, but trust me: for you it WILL be a punishment. Especially the toilet experience...

Decline of Civilisation said...

firs, she comments on my tits. then, on my personality. For the unfamiliar reader, Maude is a dog. So, Pod had decided that I'm a flatchested boring bitch and with bitches shall I hang out with. So. When will I see YOU next? :)
Pannini- to your punishment. yes, the thought of toilets in Glasto is a punishment for me... I will accept that!

Anonymous said...

verbal/written abuse is the new form of love.


embrace.